Wednesday 21 December 2011

AMERICAN SINGER AKON SIGNS 2FACE,P-SQUARE & WIZKID TO HIS RECORD LABEL

Click for Full Image Size

WHAT DO YOU THINK?.

Click for Full Image Size

Wizkid enjoying life to the fullest.

Click for Full Image Size



E.X.P.O.S.E.D: ANOTHER AWAITING BABYMAMA FOR
 2FACE IDIBIA

Having kids with different women definitely affected me. 
But all in all, people will talk, other will criticize, while some
 will rejoice at their fellow man's misfortune because that's
how human beings are. But I was really affected. Would I
 have been bigger is if it hadn't happened? That I don't know. 
Maybe all those things happened to prevent me from 
doing something worse. Polygamy was never part of my plan.
 Everybody has their plans and mine was never to be  polygamous.
 But I would have done the same thing again, 
which is to accept the children. I love mychildren" . 

These are the words of Innocent Ujah Idibia popularly known as 2face.
 Everyone thought he had finally learnt his lesson, albeit the hard way
 from his experiences with women but the reverse is the case.

Click for Full Image Size


    Tuface and Ure

The African Queen crooner is in the news again as we gathered he’s
 involved in a guarded romance with Queen Ure, the estranged wife of
 fellow musician, Emmanuel Okosie also known as Soul E.

Though it is not clear when it started- the guarded romance is said
 to have been on for a while.Informants divulged that 2face infrequent 
visits to the Omole, Lagos abode of Ure is listed as one of the cover for
 the low profile romance.

According to a source 2face is just having casual fun, though the lady
prefers  something more serious.

Informants are of the opinion that the chances of 'something 
serious' coming to play in the shrouded romance is almost absolutely
 nil, except of course the irregular phenomenon of 'unexpected' factor in
such affairs come into play and change the shape of things.

The allure of fame and means of trying to make head way in the
 entertainment industry, that resulted in her short lived marriage to
 Soul E are said to be some of the ingredients that sparked off the affair
between 2face and Ure.

In a recent chat with a celebrity blog, Queen Ure, was quoted: 
" I have always been in love with
Tuface; this, I can’t deny. I love him and I am crazy about him,” 

Click for Full Image Size 
SOUL E AND QUEEN URE



Asked if she intended to have a baby for him, she replied:
 “I think that’s too early for now. But,
 the fact remains that I love him.”

“The notion that my affairs are motivated by a desire

 to be famous are very wrong perceptions. 
On the contrary, I think I’m quite the opposite.

“I would have long gotten into music myself, if I wanted fame

 because I’m good at it. I do not
 have any hidden agenda. My saying I love
 Tuface is because I do. That’s all there is to it. Who
 will choose to be controversial? I wouldn’t,” she added.
Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM

No comments: